Daycamp at Nashoba North!Camp Nashoba North is excited to offer a traditional Day Camp program to families residing in and visiting our beautiful Sebago Lake Region of Maine. Join us and experience a day camp adventure in a traditional sleep-away setting.
- Weekly sessions for boys & girls ages 7 to 15
- Monday through Friday
- Limited spaces are available!
- Drop off and pick up times: 8:30 am and 4:45 pm
Day Camp Dates
- Option 1: June 24 – June 28
- Option 2: July 1 – July 5
- Option 3: July 8 – July 12
- Option 4: July 22 – July 26
- Option 5: July 29 – August 2
- Option 6: August 5 – August 9
Includes well balanced family style lunch, daily Red Cross instructional swim class, and full choice of Nashoba North activities. Classes are scheduled every Monday morning after swim evaluation. Instructional golf and horseback riding & stable management lessons 3 times a week. Proper riding attire is required. $40.00 per lesson.
“Just what camp should be: no frills, delicious farm food, outside and the counselors were great. We’ll be back!” – Camp Nashoba Parent