Important Forms and Documents for Summer 2022
Enrolled 2022 Families
Download Important Forms and Documents for this upcoming summer CLICK HERE
to learn about options to insure your investment in your child's summer program
Transportation to Camp Nashoba North
Camp Nashoba North is happy to offer chaperoned van/bus services for campers arriving and departing from Boston’s Logan Airport (International Flights only) and Portland’s Jetport (Domestic Flights only). Refer to the Camp Nashoba North 2022 Transportation Questionnaire and/or contact the Camp Office for specific details. Due to COVID-19 we will offer limited escorts for Arrival and Departure Flights. These chaperoned van/bus services are offered at the beginning and end of each session. Please note that these trips are privately chaperoned charters and there are fees assoicated.
Flying Considerations to/from Camp
- Campers should be placed in the custody of the airlines whenever possible.
- Flight plans must be on file with the Camp Office prior to June 1st.
- Please confirm all flights within 48-hours of arrival with our directors via phone or email.
- Domestic Camper baggage must be shipped 10 business days prior to arrival. Carry-on bags are permitted for travel. Camper baggage will be shipped at the end of the session.
- International Campers may travel with all their belongings to and from camp.
- Camp staff will meet/drop-off campers at Boston’s Logan Airport and Portland Jetport Terminals.
- Crescent Lake is a certified float plane landing lake; please call the Camp Office for coordinates.
Opening Day – Dropping Off Your Camper(s)
- Families should plan their arrival at camp after lunch, between 12pm – 3pm on Opening Day. Assigned times will be required and confirmed by June 10th.
- Staff will help with your needs, answer questions, direct you to check in, and carry bags. Parents are asked to remain in their vehicle.
- Parents will be directed to nurses and/or directors for check-in.
- Camp officially starts at 3pm.
Closing Day – Picking Up Your Camper(s)
- Parents should plan their arrival between 9am – 12pm on the last day of their camper(s) session. Parents are asked to remain in their vehicle.
Camp Nashoba North has a long standing relationship with the vendors below. All offer products or services that are relevant to the summer camp experience.