Important Forms and Documents
Download important forms and documents for this upcoming summer CLICK HERE
Transportation to Camp Nashoba North
Camp Nashoba North is happy to offer chaperoned van/bus services for campers arriving and departing from Boston’s Logan Airport (International Flights only) and Portland’s Jetport (Domestic Flights only). Arrival and Departure Flights are met at both airports between 10am and 2pm. These chaperoned van/bus services are offered at the beginning and end of each four-week session. Please note that these trips are privately chaperoned charters. Refer to the Camp Nashoba North Transportation Questionnaire and/or contact the Camp Office for more details.
Flying Considerations to/from Camp
- Campers should be placed in the custody of the airlines whenever possible.
- Flight plans must be on file with the Camp Office prior to June 1st.
- Please confirm all flights within 48-hours of arrival with our directors via phone or email.
- Domestic Camper baggage must be shipped 10 business days prior to arrival. Carry-on bags are permitted for travel. Camper baggage will be shipped at the end of the session.
- International Campers may travel with all their belongings to and from camp.
- Camp staff will meet/drop-off campers at Boston’s Logan Airport and Portland Jetport Terminals.
- Crescent Lake is a certified float plane landing lake; please call the Camp Office for coordinates.
Opening Day – Dropping Off Your Camper(s)
- Families should plan their arrival at camp after lunch, between 12pm – 3pm on Opening Day.
- Early arrivals will be asked to wait at the gate until we open at 12pm.
- Staff will help with your needs, answer questions, direct you to Plummer Hall, carry bags and provide a tour.
- Parents will be given the opportunity to discuss pertinent details with counselors, nurses and/or directors.
- Camp officially starts at 3pm. All parents are asked to depart by this time.
Closing Day – Picking Up Your Camper(s)
- Parents should plan their arrival between 9am – 12pm on the last day of their camper(s) session.
- Our staff will be available to say good-bye, take photographs, and carry luggage.
Camp Nashoba North has a long standing relationship with the vendors below. All offer products or services that are relevant to the summer camp experience.