Camp Nashoba North is excited to offer a traditional Day Camp program to families residing in and visiting our beautiful Sebago Lake Region of Maine. Join us and experience a day camp adventure in a traditional sleep-away setting.
- Weekly sessions for boys & girls ages 7 to 15
- Monday through Friday
- Limited spaces are available!
- Drop off and pick up times: 8:30 am and 4:45 pm
Day Camp Dates
- Option 1: June 26 – June 30
- Option 2: July 3 – July 7
- Option 3: July 10 – July 14
- Option 4: July 24 – July 28
- Option 5: July 31 – August 4
- Option 6: August 7 – August 11
Weekly fee $465.00
Includes well balanced family style lunch, daily Red Cross instructional swim class, and full choice of Nashoba North activities. Classes are scheduled every Monday morning after swim evaluation. Instructional golf and horseback riding & stable management lessons 3 times a week. Proper riding attire is required. $25.00 per lesson.